and note cards...
- Designer Series Paper - 3" x 2 1/4" (bottom piece)
- another pattern from the same paper pack - 3" x 2 1/2"
- a 3/4" strip of Real Red Card Stock, punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch; the scallops are pierced with the Paper Piercing Tool
- three cute, little flowers stamped in Real Red
- raised up with a Dimensionals; with the petals "fluffed up a bit"
- finished with Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon
- Petite Petals [wood]
- Petite Petals [clear]
- Petite Petals Punch
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack - 3" x 4 1/2"
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock (just a few small scraps)
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Whisper White Note Cards Envelopes
- Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon"
- Paper Piercing Tool
What can YOU make with one stamp set, a punch, a piece of Designer Paper and 3 colors? Send me your pictures (of projects ONLY using SU products) and I may post your designs here!